I have added a tutorial video on how to add and control quicktime videos (.mov) onto a parametric plane in C4D.
- how to view the movie info using quicktime i.e. duration, frames per second, size etc
- setting a texture up to work with a QT video clip using the animation sub menus
- controlling the desired range of frames to be viewed
- specifying the frame in which the movie clip should start and end in a longer render
- using a display tag to animate the opacity of the texture plane
The tutorial can be located in folder 47.